1. Define your Value Proposition.
2. Contact from 3 to 5 personas and schedule an in-person conversation with each of them.
Ask them what they think about your solution.
3. Identify what is the most important feature in your solution.
4. Identify your riskiest hypothesis.
5. Plan an experiment to test the most important feature of your solution with your customers.
6. Execute the experiment with real customers.
7. After experimenting, ask your customer what they think about being your early adopter.
8. Repeat the steps above until will find 5 early adopters for your solution.